Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sky Diving



November 19, 2011







So, I actually did it! I went SKY DIVING! I was 15,000 feet in the air and I jumped out of a plane... AAAHHHH It was the most amazing thing ever. I didn't feel like I was falling, I knew I was falling but it really felt like I was flying. What a thrill! When the parachute came out I felt like I should be falling faster and I just floated. I did feel like I was going to puke.... I think everything finally caught up to me and once I was floating down, it was starting to settle... Not to worry, I kept everything under control. I made a great landing and I even ate a little once we were done.







The plane ride up, was the hardest part, I think. I just wanted to get the whole thing over with. My friend Sarah Manley went with me and she did tricks, me... no way, just wanted to do it and get it done, floating down was all I had in mind. Maybe next time I will do a trick or two. Yep, I said next time! I don't have any plans of going again right now but if someone asked me, I would probably do it.











I wish I would have gotten video from the bottom, my mom and dad said it was pretty amazing to watch from the ground. Oh the ground... Oh how happy I was to see and touch the ground and not be smushed to the ground. LOL it was a running joke around our house, when I finally bought the ticket to dive. My mom asked if I had my funeral planned and my family members were asking if they could have things... lol Sorry guys, I get to keep all my stuff. I did also tell my instructor, that I loved him, once I was safely on the ground... lol







So, I did the extreme of extremes... It was AMAZING and I am living to tell about it! Love ya!






1 comment:

Kelly said...

Kelli,
I am so jealous! I have always wanted to do this, and now my husband won't let me lol Glad you had a good time!

The Grondel's