Saturday, January 1, 2011

Extremely 30

I have decided that I am going to have the best 30th year anyone could even ask for. I'm not married and I don't have kids, so why not have some fun... Right! I have a couple Extreme plans already but I would like to have some more ideas. I would like to do at least one thing a month. They don't have to be huge extreme but something that I probably would never really decide to do on my own. I will take into consideration everything thing that is thrown at me and decide where I would like it to fit into my year. I don't have a problem doing more that one thing a month, it will totally make this more interesting.

Some of the ideas that I already have in mind are; Buying a house, Sky diving (yikes), and a road trip by myself. I have a themes that I could break it down into... So here it goes! Extreme Finance , Life and Travel are examples of what I have really decided to do. I was also thinking about Extreme Health, Body, Food, Friendship, Date, Car, and Movie. I do have some crazy ideas for these but would like some more ideas, new themes are always welcome. As I go along with these extreme things I will blog, post video, and some fun pics. I'm super excited about this! I think this year will prove to be unforgetable.

3 comments:

Maynor Moments said...

What a awesome idea!! You could do 12 different temples in one year!

And the prices being how they are buying a house would be awesome! I highly recommend my ward!

Becca said...

Travis just did the indoor skydiving on the strip and loved it. It didn't look too scary! =)

Keli said...

Thought about doing that and probably would rather do that LOL. But Lars is gonna go with me and he said that if I was going to do sky diving I should just spend my money on the real thing hahah... So, I am really gonna jump. I'm actually getting pretty excited.

The Grondel's