
So, I will be starting a 5 day cleanse. Not gonna lie, I'm kinda nervous. I like to eat, so going 5 days of just drinking my nutrition will be interesting. I decided to do a cleanse because I actually caught myself saying I would never do something like that. When I thought about it, I thought, I'm not gonna die from it and really this is something that would be good for my extremely 30. LOL So maybe it's not the most extreme thing ever, but it's extreme.
Anyway, I am going to be drinking a gallon of this Lemon/Lime drink. It's 1 cup of Lemon Juice (Special organic kind... haha Sarah Manley Hooked me up with it. You can get it from Sun Flower Market though.) Then 1 cup of Pure Mable Syrup. Add that to a gallon of water and that's my yummy food for the next 5 days... Wish me Luck! Oh yeah and then I have to drink water with 2tsp of Sea salt every morning. Gonna be interesting.
I will keep you updated on how I feel every day. I am kind of excited because I need a shock to my body. I have kind of really plateaued and am so close to 50 pounds! I just can't get there. GRRR... I've been eating good and working out so it's just super frustrating. Hopefully I will be able to jump start myself again.
Day 1
So today wasn't horrible. Yeah I miss eating my 3 o' clock snack and dinner but I'm ok. I do kind of have a head ache right now but that's what happens when your body goes through withdrawls. I even went to the gym today, I don't feel weak at all. When I got hungry, I drank. I really haven't had starving hunger pains though. I don't even know how many times I went to the bathroom today haha and I don't think I'm done. I haven't even done the flush part yet.
I am kinda not sure if I will be able to make the 5 days though. I hope so, but I really am going to just listen to my body on this one. I can't let my mind think I have to have food, all the time. Yes, I need food, and I love eating food, but from time to time we do need to clean oursleves out. Trust me, I don't believe this will come to be a reoccuring habit. All in all Day 1 is done. I made it!
Day 2
Today was a little better than yesterday. I have to say though, that the lemon juice is soooo much better than the lime juice. The sea salt is not so yummy, first thing in the morning to chug, but you do what ya gotta do. Today I felt like I would actually maybe make it 5 days. I am really just looking at it one day at a time. Today was good, tomorrow should be ok... I think. It was super hard tonight though... haha it was my dish night and yep, mom made some good food. I didn't even lick my fingers... oh but do you know how tempting that was. Self Control, good thing I have learned a little better, with the weight I have already lost.
I don't really feel very different in how I feel yet, I do kind of wonder when I will feel a difference. I sure am not going the 20 days to see how I could really feel. I am ok with saying, if need be, that I cleansed myself and I still felt the same. Anyway, until tomorrow... Wish me luck!
Day 3
So I would consider myself a pretty dedicated person and I plan to stay that way. I am going to see this cleanse out but seriously... more power to the people who go 20 days... Yeah they are way more dedicated than I am.
Today was a pretty hard day. I had a headache for most of the day and I still don't feel like I have really had the full effect of the flush. I just feel like I am full of water. I went to put on a pair of jeans tonight... that normally fit and they didn't... what the heck!
I think most of the reason I really want to see this through now, is just mind over matter. I don't have to always eat. I am really just trying to keep that in my mind. Instead of looking at the negative, which trust me I have, I really want to see the positive. I know we need to eat to live but we don't have to eat a lot because obviously I am living right now on lemon juice and maple syrup lol. I will see this through and when I'm done, weight loss or not, I have a better out look on myself and how I can accomplish what I have set out to accomplish.
Day 4
Well today wasn't bad. I actually felt normal today. The only thing I wish would happen is a good flush. I decided I would add the Cayan Pepper in. I have had a couple people tell me that I need to have it, so we shall see how tomorrow morning goes.
I am so ready to be done with this though, I'm really kind of tired of drinking this drink... Saturday couldn't come fast enough. I really don't know how people make it 20 days... it's NUTS! Anyway, it wasn't a bad day and I'm glad that I was craving some food all day and no headache.
Day 5
I'm done! I made it! You do not know how happy I am to say that. Holy cow... Today was the hardest day just because of the drink. I added the Cayan Pepper and oh my gosh YUCK... that doesn't even really describe it. It really wasn't a bad day at all. I went to the gym and felt good but when it came to drinking, I would have to say, if I would have put Cayan Pepper in it on day 1, I wouldn't have finished. Take the pill people... take the pill!
Outside of being so tired of drinking this drink for 5 days straight I feel alright. I just can't do the whole drinking thing. I can honestly say I will never ever do it again. More power to the people who make it longer. This really was extreem for me and I'm glad I did it, just for the pure fact that it was extreem. Until Next Month!



5 comments:
I have heard about this, but doesn't it include Cayenne Pepper?
Let me know when you going to start, I finish my diet next week and would love to start with you!!!
I am starting this tomorrow! And yes, you can do it with the Cayenne Pepper but I'm not gonna do it.
I am really excited to hear your day to day report on this one!! I hate when you hit that plateau it stinks!! AND 50lbs you are awesome!! That is so great!!!
So.... any updates on this!?!? How did it go??
Did you keep reading... lol I added the days the post. I ended up losing 4 pounds... I hope they stay off... Not sure though. I really was hungry that next night.. I always was hungry at night... I really just wanted a cracker but i had more than that once I got off lol... I wasn't bad though lol
Post a Comment