So this holiday weekend I decided to take on my first extreem. I am so glad however that I didn't not do it all in one day. I watched all 3 Lord of the Rings, extended editions!
First of all, I can now tell all my friends, who were in shock that I had never seen Lord of The Rings, that I have now seen them all. Second I really actually Loved them. Not sure I would watch them all in one weekend again but it did make it easier to follow what was going on. I didn't get lost or forget.
Donny was the only one in my family who would watch them with me. To him, I am extremely grateful. He did drive me nuts at times but what can I say, I didn't have to do it alone. Now he can say he watched them too. I think he really liked them as well.
I think everyone should have a friend like Samwise, he stuck with Frodo through everything. I loved it when he said, I cannot carry your burden but I can carry you and then picked him up to finish up the mountain. Dang! What a good man!
I was quite alright with all of the effects... EXCEPT... the freakin huge spider... ugh my skin was crawling... Just can handle bugs... ick! I was about ready to be so mad, having sit for 3 days for more than 3 hours each time, when Frodo didn't throw the ring in...Oh I was ready to be so mad haha... Good thing I didn't have to be.
I loved Master Dwarf Gimli, he cracked my up! His one liners were great. Gollum... CRAZY... That's all I got to say about that. I really liked all the characters. The whole movie was really fantastic and now I know why all my friends thought I was crazy. It's not like my review matters but at least now I can say that I did like it and I would watch it again... Might have to go and buy my own copy actually... haha Thanks Jill for letting me borrow your Platinum Box Set haha.
Well Until next time, Let me know of some new ideas and I might just let you know how it goes. ;-)
Keli



2 comments:
Wow Keli, I don't think I could watch all 3 movies back to back like that. It was hard for me to watch them in the theater when they came out. Thinking about it now, I haven't watched them since.
LOL it was a little hard, I will admit. I did kinda doze out a couple of times... I had to get up and walk around so I didn't fall asleep. I really did like the movies though.
Post a Comment