I have the greatest friend ever! Amy I love you so much! So... I now have 30 different things to do before I turn 30! Last night I accepted a challenge and I only get 1 skip lol. So here's how it goes. I have 31 evnvelopes with 31 different things to do. If I choose not to do the challenge for that day I can use the skip envelope that has a different challenge for me to do. After that skip, that's it... no more, I have to do the rest of my challenges, so I have to choose wisely. Trust me... Amy wants me to choose wisely lol. So, I can't open the next day until I do the challenge for that day. KILLER!!! I just wanna look at them lol. I will be honest, I'm a bit nervous but not to much. I am super excited though. Amy always makes me feel so good for my b-day! I love ya girl!
Day 1... I had to go to the temple and do an ordinance or just walk around. I decided to go and do Initiatories. I'm so glad that I decided to do that! I love it when I feel the spirit of those sisters who have been waiting for so long, for the blessings that belong to them. I had some pretty excited sisters tonight. :) I love the temple! I love love the temple!



No comments:
Post a Comment