Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 14

Donate money to a non profit organization that you have never donated to before. So, I will be honest and I suppose this will sound bad but I think if you are going to donate it should be something that you want to do. Not that I don't want to donate, it wasn't something that I had been thinking about and I had a day to figure out who I really wanted to donate money to. I probably sounds super selfish and really I'm really not trying to be that way, it just wasn't something I was prepared for. So, it's probably up on the list of challenges I didn't like. Maybe if I would have had more time to make a decision and really want to donate I would be happier with it.

That being said, I did donate. I googled non profit organizations in Las Vegas and I found 3 square meals. I have heard of them and kind of knew what they do. They really do help quite of people out and you can obviously give more than just money to help them out. But if I was going to help with anything, I would want to make sure a family is able to eat as a family. In the future and as I get to know more about them maybe I will donate more time and service and even money. I set up to get more info on them and so, I am genuinely interested in who they are and what they do.

Ok, so now that I sound like a jerk :/ I guess we shall see how tomorrow goes.

No comments:

The Grondel's