I had to clean my closet out and actually take the stuff to DI. That actually worked out quite well today. I was off and I was able to do it. I had just actually cleaned one side of my closet out a couple weeks before and so I didn't think I would actually clean my closet today but, the other side had a lot to offer as well... LOL I got 2 bags out of it. Apparently I collected purses too. I had almost one whole bag, that was just purses.
It's nice to have most of my closet cleaned out now though. One day when I actually move out, I will thank myself for actaully cleaning out before I have to pack it all. Oh yeah, I did actually take it to DI as well... So nice... Now I don't have extra stuff lying around.



No comments:
Post a Comment