
I am happy to report that I totally completed my challenge. Chris and Jean totally helped me complete my challenge today. They came into town and I hadn't been able to go yet and they came along. We went out to Boulder City and walked on the new brid
ge. And if you don't think that will count, I actually drove on the bridge, went to Arizona first and came back... totally not planned but it worked out lol.I totally got stopped for a random vehicle check too. LOL As many times, as I have been down that way and it finally happened. They make you pop the hood and pop the trunk. Nothin to great to see... LOL just some christmas boxes that I used for decorations. I think the guy thought maybe I had a gift for him. He didn't even open it. What if I really did have something worth checking. That Christmas box could have had some nice little illegal gift in it. What a check point huh. Good thing I don't carry anything illegal. HAHAHA


Anyway, the bridge was so beautiful. I would totally go again! It is an amazing sight to see. And the accidental drive to Arizona and back... Yeah it was like 2 mins. The drive time I think is totally cut down by like 20 to 30 mins... It's awesome. Thanks so much Chris and Jean for going on my day trip... I love hanging out with you guys when you come!



No comments:
Post a Comment