Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 19

So, today was kind of a freebie... I think. I did what I was supposed to but it didn't end up like it should or could have. I was suppose to go to any fast food drive in and when I go to pay for my order, I was supposed to pay for the car behing me as well. Well, every day I go to Sonic to get my mom her Diet Coke. Some days I have cars behind me, some days I don't. Today was one of the days I didn't. I even had to wait longer than usual. I was really kind of hoping someone would come, so I could pay for their order. When I pulled through I was even hoping someone was trying to order outside and nothin...

I'm not a fast food hopper, so I wasn't gonna make it happen somewhere else. Sorry... Do you think I can count the fact that I buy my moms drinks?

No comments:

The Grondel's