Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 16

Make a nice dinner and take it to someone who is not in your family. Well, other than the fact that I had to work and maybe my dinner wasn't the nicest dinner you could have, I was able to do this challenge. I open my challenges up the night before, so I was able to to think about who I would like to take dinner into. Sis. Hardy in my home ward is all by herself right now. Pres. Hardy has been in the hospital and she goes back and forth to see him. I called her this afternoon to see if I could bring her something and she said YES!

So, my mom gave me the idea of making a BLT sandwich! Sounded good to me and Sis. Hardy was even more excited! I made some yummy berry fluff to go with it too! I was happy to make her a meal. I wish I could have done more but I did what I could. I love the Hardys, they are some pretty amazing people. I will miss seing President Hardy. I have learned much from him. I feel that I will learn much more from Sis. Hardy, when he does pass. She is a strong woman and she knows the gospel. What a good challenge!

No comments:

The Grondel's