Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 2

So todays challenge was to Eat something new that I have never had before. So after much thought during the day and some help from friends... I decided to go with Indian food. Not gonna lie... I was a little nervous. I have never heard anything about Indian food before, so I really didn't know what to expect.










I am happy to say, that I came out on top. Indian food is some amazing food. I will totally be going out for it again. Amy, Lee, and I went to a little place called Samosa Factory Indian Cusine. I just googled Indian food and this little place had some really great reviews. The reviews also said that they weren't as pricey. Trust me when I say this, cause I looked up a couple other menus... They weren't as pricey. Tonight was money well spent.





I started out with these yummy Vegetable Samosas. They are a wrapped potatoe and pea pastry... basicly. They had some great spices in them. MMMMM...






My dinner was Lamb Korma. It was lamb in a curry sauce that was a spicey coconut and almond. Oh sooooo good. We also had a Garlic Kaan, which is a flat bread. It's a must have!





I even had dessert. I couldn't get enough of the Samosas hahaha So, we had them for dessert too. LOL They were a wrapped cherry and chocolate pastry, with some delicious vanilla ice cream to finish it off!







So there you have it... I tried new food! I loved it! AND I will so be going back to this place too... Anyone wanna come!

The Grondel's