
Try a new restaurant! Well, I went to Fire Fly's. My co- workers told me about this place and I thought it sounded pretty good. I'm glad I listened, it was a really cool place to eat. Kind of loud but still has some great food. Not badly priced either. Most of the stuff you buy is like an appetizer and I don't think anything on the menue was over $10.
I had the warm Spinach salad that was Amazing... Probably the best thing I had for the night. It had peppers and artichoke hearts, pine nuts, and fetta cheese on it... so YUM.
Then these yummy meatballs that I couldn't pronounce there name haha... Spanish food is hard to say some time haha. They were called Albondigas, though. Super good!

Next I had Stuffed Tuna Peppers. Spicey but yummy. My friend shared some of her Thai beef salad that was super yum too. Do you get the dirft, that I really think this food was yummy... hehe


Then Erin and I finished it off with an amazing peice of chocolate cake... Betty you are the DEVIL... But thank you! Chocolate "tres leches" cake... oh you could have died and gone to heaven... It was that good!






No comments:
Post a Comment