Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 3

So today I was suppose to donate my time. You wouldn't think that would be so hard to do, but today it was! I kinda of had to think creatively. I didn't do what you would normally think, like go to a soup kitchen and help out or even do a service project. Today, I had to work and then I had a friend receiving her endowments at the temple and then we had Blayne's open house. I had about a 3 hour window.... Not a lot of time to do anything. So... I decided I would help make some cookies. LOL wasn't really anything I planned or wanted to do. However, I did do them and I was able to still make my temple session. Sometimes when you donate your time, it doesn't just mean that you have to do something huge. I helped at home. Simple and fun.

No comments:

The Grondel's