Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 9

Todays challenge was to watch wildlife in nature. To be quite honest, I had no clue what I should do with that. It's not like I could go and just watch animals after work... BUT I am in Las Vegas and almost anything can happen in Vegas! So after some interesting conversations with my co-workers, I decided I would take their advice and go to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay! I decided I would invite my nephews too! Michelle and Ryan Jr. and Timmy came with me!



Ryan was so much fun. He loves fish and this was like a playground for him! He couldn't get enough. We took lots of fun pictures.


We found Patrick!


The Stingrays are so cool to touch. Ryan wasn't so sure about them though.





I have always thought Jelly Fish were pretty cool. Weird living creatures, not really sure why they are around but they're are just kinda cool.



I loved being with the boys, it was a ton of fun! I'm glad I could share my challenge with them. Good Times!













No comments:

The Grondel's