Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 6

Change someones life... As always I am thinking huge when I thought about this challenge. I did pray that I would be able to help someone today and even be a good example to people around me. I also felt like I needed to put a Book of Mormon in my bag, I thought maybe I would have one of those random missionary moments today But... I didn't lol. I actually was kind of feeling like I wasn't going to be able to do this challenge. Today I was kinda stuck in an office doing training, so I barely was able to even talk to people. However, it turned out that I had 2!

The first one, I had texted a friend asking if he had any ideas on how I could change someones life. His response to me was no, but you could change mine, I could use a lift today. Usually Ihave something good for him, like a funny story or even a good quote... I had nothing! So, I just told him that I loved him. Not sure that's what he needed but he was happy to hear it! Not sure it was really life changing but if it made him feel better, I'm happy with it! I know that when I hear that someone loves me, it makes me feel just a little bit better, even if I'm happy at the moment.

The next was a work thing. I offered a pretty sweet deal for the member. I helped him pay off 2 loans and lowered his interest rate and his payment for the loan that we consolidated into. LOL after we were all done, I said, " I changed you're life today!" He agreed and it was done! I changed someones life today.

I love that I think huge sometimes and bring it back down to size. It just goes to show that it's the little things that make big changes over time!

No comments:

The Grondel's